Lead Liaison provides support through a ticketing system. There are several advantages to creating a support ticket. When you create a ticket your inquiry will have:
- Better tracking (ticket ID, reply trail)
- Visibility of the ticket across different levels of support (not just one person)
- Support around the clock, across different time zones
- Accountability on our side to respond according to the commitment in our service agreement
Tickets can be created in three ways:
- By going to the support portal at http://support.leadliaison.com
- By logging into Lead Liaison, clicking the help icon (Support Portal) on the top right, then clicking the Open Support Ticket button
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Support Portal is a single area where users can watch support videos, submit a support ticket, or view documentation.
What to Provide Support
We're able to respond to your inquiry much faster when detailed information is provided. Please include the following where applicable:
- URL of the Prospect
- URL or name of the automation
- URL of the asset/page
- Video demonstrating your question
- HAR file (if requested). See instructions here.
Creating a Video
There are two ways to create a video that you can send to support.
This solution is free of charge and super easy to use. We use it internally within Lead Liaison. Here's the best way to use it:
- Download Screencast-O-Matic
- Follow these directions to upload your video
- Make sure to set Searchable to "No Where"
- Click the Copy Link button and send the link in with your inquiry. Alternatively, you can upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube (make the video Unlisted), or Vimeo.
Record with Your Mobile Phone
Another way to send in a video is to record the screen with your mobile phone. Upload your video to a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and include the link to the video with your support ticket.
Record Using Windows 10
If you're using Windows 10 there's a built in screen recording tool.
- Click Windows key and G
- Click Yes, this is a game.
- Click the record button and click again to stop
- Videos are saved in MP4 format in the Videos\Captures folder
- Upload your video to a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and include the link to the video with your support ticket.
Accessing the Support Portal
To access the Support Portal click the question mark on the top right of the application as shown below:
Overview of the Support Portal
The diagram below illustrates the various areas of the Support Portal.